Toronto T-shirt, with Toronto printed in a beautiful script in white, on a black tshirt.
Toronto is my home and the capital city of the province of Ontario, in Canada.
"The word Toronto was recorded with various spellings in French and English, including Tarento, Tarontha, Taronto, Toranto, Torento, Toronto, and Toronton. Taronto referred to "The Narrows", a channel of water through which Lake Simcoe discharges into Lake Couchiching where the Huron had planted tree saplings to corral fish. This narrows was called tkaronto by the Mohawk, meaning "where there are trees standing in the water," and was recorded as early as 1615 by Samuel de Champlain. The word "Toronto", meaning "plenty" also appears in a 1632 French lexicon of the Huron language, which is also an Iroquoian language. It also appears on French maps referring to various locations, including Georgian Bay, Lake Simcoe, and several rivers. A portage route from Lake Ontario to Lake Huron running through this point, known as the Toronto Carrying-Place Trail, led to widespread use of the name. " (Wikipedia)
Whether Toronto is your home or a place you visited, this toronto t-shirt makes a great gift, a piece of memorabilia, or a way to show off Toronto.
White print on a black shirt.
Available in Unisex or Ladies crew or v-neck fits, these shirts are printed on a soft and comfortable Bella+Canvas tee and pre shrunk
- The crew necks are made from a cotton/poly blend that is a combination of combed and ring spun cotton and polyester.
- The V-necks are made from 100% combed and ring spun cotton
These tees feature:
- Shoulder taping to keep the structure of the collar;
- Side-seamed for a better fit;
- Pre-shrunk so it looks just as awesome after multiple washes as it does right out of the box.
Want a different style or a different colour? Message us, we can make it happen. (Use the chat thingy in the bottom right corner or our contact page)
Ladies Fit Shirt
How To Measure:
- BODY LENGTH: Lay garment flat (face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to bottom of the front hem.
- BODY WIDTH: Lay garment flat. 1" below the armhole flat measure the garment across the chest.
- FULL BODY LENGTH: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to back bottom hem.
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neck to outer edge of shoulder seam, then along outer edge to sleeve end.
For longest garment life, wash garments inside out in cold water. Tumble dry on low or air dry. Do not iron directly on the design. Do not dryclean.
Various factors such as your screen resolution, colour settings, display type, lighting conditions during photoshoot, and the fact that each person sees colours differently, can all affect how the colours are displayed on the Internet. Consequently, actual colours may slightly vary.
Shipping option include free shipping within Canada without tracking, or there are paid options with tracking available as well. You can choose your shipping method at at checkout.
|30 × 19 × 2 cm
XS, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, 2X, 3X
Ladies Slim Fit T-Shirt, Ladies V-Neck T-Shirt, Unisex T-Shirt, Unixex V-Neck T-Shirt